Friday, August 8, 2014

I guess you can call an ex



I do not know. Sometimes I feel like we're strangers. "Watching" give us messages, "watching" us stuffing in it. "Watching" pure and simple. Sometimes I feel like we are "friends". Yes, "friends" of that which they kiss, "friends" who say sweet words, "friends" who meet and embrace, "friends" who spend their evenings together, "friends" whom shy and embarrassed to touch hands, "friends" who
confess that they like each other "friends" who talk all night, "friends" who bets such as who resist not to kiss the other .. "Friends" that after a long time watching each other, and back and one another's arms. That kind of "friends" who meet on the street, they look and they continue. And sometimes we are children. Some kids stupid and mischievous. Bad kids, vain and losers ..
We bind many memories. We binds days that look of fear and cuddle him. We bind eyes and pinching, touching and childish revenge. We bind my tears, trust and tenderness of. We bind every meeting and every approach, and each distancing. Bind us last summer, and less in summer .. Il bind me simply because I was first .. And yet, although we bind so many I would not be called "ex-boyfriend". I would be called special someone. Someone special who destroyed my confidence, but I've forgiven much. I just sometimes can not forget it's just a stranger and they were thrown in that I said "see you tomorrow" and went weeks without even hearing from him. I can not forget anything. As you achieve the status of "love" I must appreciate the effort .. But it was not to be. There are days that made ​​me feel loved and others that I felt just a buddy. Days in which I make you happy then ignore me completely. And because it does not know what I was or what will be. Because you do not know what he wants, or if he knows, is bad in Chapter demonstration ..

I guess you can call an ex Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Abdullah

0 comments:

Post a Comment