Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Houzz: Add Vibrancy abundant works in a loft in New York

My Houzz: Add Vibrancy abundant works in a loft in New York - The wall of windows facing east is what immediately caught Andrew Holden Lowe and Perry in the center of Brooklyn Loft. large open space of the house had tons of potential, despite need some cosmetic improvements. Holden, a freelance stylist and creative director, and Lowe, project manager for Herman Miller, the necessary improvements have been a selling point: they were customize and personalize the loft of departure to really make them.

My Houzz: Add Vibrancy abundant works in a loft in New York My Houzz: Add Vibrancy abundant works in a loft in New York

My Houzz: Add Vibrancy abundant works in a loft in New York Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ABC Unique

0 comments:

Post a Comment