Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WD My Passport Active Line 10 Years Anniversary Edition unveiled reader

WD My Passport Active Line 10 Years Anniversary Edition unveiled reader -

To commemorate the 10 e anniversary of its online My Passport drives portable external hard WD My Passport Ultra unveiled - Metal Edition and My Passport drive Ultra - Anniversary Edition. Both discs feature metal exterior, up to 2 fight against TB capacity in the smaller speakers, content protection, including backup and integration of cloud

The My Passport Ultra -. metal discs Edition and Anniversary Edition include a spin-radial design in aluminum enclosure, which provides protection against everyday knocks encountered in the hands of mobile consumers. Additionally, the player offers hardware encryption and user protection by password to prevent unauthorized use of the drive in case of loss or theft. To protect additional content and remote sharing, My Passport Ultra - Metal Edition drive includes the WD SmartWare software Pro integration with Dropbox, which enables users to back up the contents of their computer to the player and drive to the cloud and retrieve content from their Dropbox account for the My Passport drive

My Passport Ultra -. metal reader edition is available on the WD store wdstore.com and at select retailers and distributors. My Passport Ultra - Anniversary Edition drive is expected to be available in limited quantities from early September 2014. My Passport Ultra - Metal Edition 1TB drive has an MSRP of $ 89.00 and 2 TB has an MSRP of $ 139.00. Both players offer a regional limited 3-year warranty.

WD My Passport Active Line 10 Years Anniversary Edition unveiled reader Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Abdullah

0 comments:

Post a Comment