Thursday, March 17, 2016

Can I install 2 Security Software Suites On my computer for extra protection

Can I install 2 Security Software Suites On my computer for extra protection -

Q: I want to install two different security software products on my computer to help improve my protection, I can do it

? A: Unfortunately, the consequences of Internet security software does not really play well together. Most security software suites, or antivirus software will not allow you to install their software until all other antivirus and security software is removed from your computer. The worst offenders are always the biggest names, including Norton, ESET and BitDefender. That said, having two security suites installed on your computer does not necessarily give you greater protection than just having one, especially if it is one of the most popular security suites such as Norton or Kaspersky.

If you want to install two security suites on your computer, we recommend installing a very good result as Norton and install Webroot SecureAnywhere, which is the only security suite that we looked at it does not interfere with other security software suites. Make sure you install other software first, then install Webroot, if the other security suite detects and Webroot will not allow you to install it.

To read full reviews of all the security suites we review, check our comparison here.

Can I install 2 Security Software Suites On my computer for extra protection Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ABC Unique

0 comments:

Post a Comment